Arne Domnérus, Bengt Hallberg, Georg Riedel, Egil Johansen, Lars Erstrand - Jazz At The Pawnshop 4 / Stampen Single Sample Album
- Performer: Arne Domnérus, Bengt Hallberg, Georg Riedel, Egil Johansen, Lars Erstrand
- Title: Jazz At The Pawnshop 4 / Stampen Single Sample
- Size MP3 ver: 2501 mb
- Size FLAC ver: 1597 mb
- Country: Sweden
- Date of release: 1995
- Style: Swing
- # Catalog: PRCD 9144
- Label: Proprius
- Rating: 4.7 of 5
- Genre: Jazz
Composed By – Ellington, Hodges
Composed By – Bigard, Ellington, Mills
- Alto Saxophone, Clarinet – Arne Domnérus
- Bass – Georg Riedel
- Cover – Robert Turner
- Drums – Egil Johansen
- Engineer – Gert Palmcrantz
- Liner Notes – Lars Westin
- Piano – Bengt Hallberg
- Producer – Jacob Boëthius
- Vibraphone – Lars Erstrand
© 1976;℗ 1995 Proprius Musik AB, Stockholm, Sweden.
The recordings were made on December 6 and 7, 1976 at jazz club Stampen ('The Pawnshop') in Stockholm.
"The beginning and the end of a master recording on Dec. 1976"
CD single from the Jazz at the Pawnshop series.
... (And happiest of all is the humble producer who herewith takes pleasure in presenting this audiophile masterpiece on his 70th birthday!)
Made in Sweden
- Mastered At – Cutting Room
- Glass Mastered At – CD Plant
- Printed By – SIB-Tryck AB, Norsborg