Chris Brown - Rogue Wave Album
Bass Trombone – Toyoji TomitaPiano ["gazamba" Percussion Piano], Percussion ["wing" Amplified Bronze Rods On Stainless Steel Plate], Electronics [Live Electronic Processing], Effects [Orchestral Synthesis] – Chris Brown Vibraphone, Percussion – William Winant
Electronics – Chris Brown Percussion, Other [Bull-roarer] – William WinantTurntables – DJ Eddie Def
Piano, Electronics [Live] – Chris Brown
Composed By – Chris Brown , Guillermo GalindoComputer [Computers] – Chris Brown , Guillermo Galindo
Electronics [Live] – Chris Brown Percussion – William WinantPiano – Julie SteinbergViolin – David Abel
|6||Cloudstreams / Bellwethers|
Computer [Computers] – Cenk Ergun, Chris Brown , Jonathan Segel, Patrice Scanlon, Tadashi Usami
- Artwork [Cover Concept] – Johanna Poethig
- Artwork [Cover], Design – Heung-Heung Chin
- Composed By – Chris Brown (tracks: 2 to 6)
- Executive-Producer – John Zorn
- Executive-Producer [Associate Producer] – Kazunori Sugiyama
- Liner Notes [Notes] – Chris Brown
- Mastered By – Scott Hull
- Mastered By [Pre-mastering] – Xopher Davidson
- Photography By – Jim Block, Johanna Poethig
- Producer – Chris Brown
Recorded at Whitney St. Studios (1,2), Guerilla Euphonics, Oakland , the Center for Contemporary Music at Mills College, Oakland (4,5,6).
Mastered at Hit Factory Mastering, NYC.
K2 Technology by JVC Disc America.
Thanks to Laurie Lazer and Daryl Smith (509 Cultural Center) and Golo Foellmer.
A Project of Hips Road
- Record Company – Hip's Road
- Recorded At – Guerilla Euphonics
- Recorded At – Mills College
- Recorded At – Whitney St. Studios
- Mastered At – Hit Factory Mastering