Ernest Stoneman / Vernon Dalhart - Pass Around The Bottle / The Wreck Of The Number Nine Album
|1||–Ernest Stoneman||Pass Around The Bottle|
|2||–Vernon Dalhart||The Wreck Of The Number Nine|
- Fiddle [Uncredited] – Hattie Stoneman (tracks: A), Murray Kellner (tracks: B)
- Guitar [Uncredited] – Carson Robison (tracks: B)
- Vocals, Harmonica [Uncredited] – Vernon Dalhart (tracks: B)
- Vocals, Harmonica [Uncredited], Guitar [Uncredited] – Ernest Stoneman (tracks: A)
This release uses a different recording of the title "Pass Around The Bottle" than is found on Cameo , 8217 Lincoln 2822, and Romeo 597.
Side B with additional accompaniment of train whistle effects by unknown artist. Credit role of guitar for Carson Robison is termed "probable" by Russell .
Side A recorded ca. early May 1927 in New York, NY.
Side B recorded 12 February 1927 in New York, NY.
Side A matrix no. 7223-1.
Side B matrix no. 7056-2, -3.
This coupling also released on Broadway 8054.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): 667
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): 668
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): 667 7223
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): 668 7056
- Record Company – The New York Recording Laboratories