|1||Heart Play: Unfinished Dialogue (Side B)|
|2||Heart Play: Unfinished Dialogue (Side A)|
|LENONO 1||John Lennon, Yoko Ono|| Heart Play -Unfinished Dialogue- (LP)||Polydor||LENONO 1||Canada||1983|
|817 238-1||John Lennon & Yoko Ono|| Heart Play: Unfinished Dialogue (LP)||Polydor||817 238-1||Ireland||1983|
| 817238-1||John Lennon & Yoko Ono|| Heart Play -Unfinished Dialogue- (LP, Album, Num, Promo)||Polydor|| 817238-1||Spain||1983|
|817 238-1||John Lennon & Yoko Ono|| Heart Play -Unfinished Dialogue- (LP)||Polydor||817 238-1||Brazil||1984|
|20MM 9250||John Lennon / Yoko Ono|| Heart Play: Unfinished Dialogue (LP)||Polydor||20MM 9250||Japan||1983|
- Engineer – Michael Barbiero
- Mastered By – Greg Calbi
This early pressing was sent out with "LOANED FOR PROMOTION..." gold stamp on the jacket ahead of the album's release (Dec 5) in Oct 1983.
These pressings were pressed by PRC-Compton,on a higher-quality translucent vinyl (hold up to a light and you can see through it) and were common among promo gold stamp copies sent out by PolyGram at this time. There are no direct promo designations printed on the jacket or labels, hence the "Special Edition" tag, rather than stating it as a promo
(Other labels were using "Quiex" at this time but PolyGram didn't necessarily designate a name for these pressings.)
In addition to the the translucent vinyl and pressing plant differences, there are significant differences in the labels:
-There are no "Stereo" or Side A/Side B text
-The ONO Music logo is missing.
-JOHN LENNON YOKO ONO are below the spindle hole and there is a wide gap between "A HEART PLAY" and -unfinished dialogue-.
-The white PolyGram perimeter text is in much smaller font than the regular pressing.
Both labels on this pressing are identical.
Some copies may have come with the printed insert that was included with the standard pressing.
Other pressing plant variation: John Lennon / Yoko Ono - Heart Play: Unfinished Dialogue, pressed at Hauppauge.
- Barcode (Text): 0 422-817238-1
- Barcode (Scanned): 042281723810
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out Side A, etched): 422-817 238-1-AS-PRC-C I-I
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out Side B, etched): 422 817 238-1-BS•PRC•C I-I
- Matrix / Runout (Run-outs both sides, stamped): STERLING
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Polydor Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Ono Music
- Manufactured By – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Marketed By – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Pressed By – PRC Recording Company, Compton, CA