|6||Aquae Glaucae, Colore Marino|
|JHN 3024||M.A. Numminen|| Helena Est Libertas (LP, Album)||Johanna||JHN 3024||Finland||1983|
- Arranged By – Pedro Hietanen
- Bass – Juha Tikka
- Composed By – M.A. Numminen
- Drums, Saw – Hannu Lemola
- Guitar – Rekku Rechardt
- Keyboards, Saw – Pedro Hietanen
- Lyrics By [Texts] – Helena Vapaa, M.A. Numminen
- Other [Electronic Effects & Nature Sounds] – Ralph Lundsten
- Other [Sounds] – M.A. Numminen
- Other [Translations Into Latin] – Teivas Oksala
- Producer – M.A. Numminen, Pedro Hietanen
- Vocals – Eeva-Leena Sariola, Irma Tapio
MUSIC FOR ART EXHIBITIONS by HELENA VAPAA from Turku, Finland.
HELENA EST LIBERTAS
The music of this record has been composed for the art exhibitions of Helena Vapaa. This music got its premiere in the exhibition held in the legendary gallery of Lepakkoluola in spring 1983. Later the music was used also in other exhibitions of Helena Vapaa, for example in the performance that combined the art of painting and music in Vienna in 1991.
On this record M.A. Numminen is using on the other hand progressive rock and on the other hand latin lieds to contrast and to accomplish each other for the first time. The pictures of Helena Vapaa's paintings in the album may point at a parallel aim of the two artists in art.
(P) MAN Productions 1983
(C) Rocket Records 2011
Related to M.A. Numminen - Helena Est Libertas: