|7||Court Of Avalon||7:23|
|9||Mark Of The Beast||9:36|
|MLP010||Manilla Road|| Mark Of The Beast (2xLP, Album, Ltd)||Monster Records ||MLP010||US||2002|
|MLP010||Manilla Road|| Mark Of The Beast (2xLP, Album, Ltd, Cle)||Monster Records ||MLP010||US||2002|
|ROCK027-F-2||Manilla Road|| Mark Of The Beast (CD, Album)||Forged In Fire||ROCK027-F-2||US||2002|
|MCD010||Manilla Road|| Mark Of The Beast (CD, Album)||Monster Records ||MCD010||US||2002|
- Backing Vocals, Drums, Percussion – Rick Fisher
- Bass Guitar – Scott Park
- Cover, Artwork – Jim Fitzpatrick
- Executive-Producer – Dennis Bergeron, Phil Baker
- Lead Vocals, Guitar [6 & 12 String Guitars] – Mark Shelton
- Liner Notes – Phil Baker
- Mastered By [Final], Edited By, Other [Recovery] – Dennis Bergeron
- Mastered By [Pre-mastering], Transferred By – Steve Falke
- Mastered By [Vinyl] – KPG
Limited version on baby blue vinyl. Issued with a gate-fold sleeve including lyrics and a poster.
Originally, 1000 records were made as follows: 600 on black vinyl, 300 on baby blue vinyl and 100 on clear vinyl.
Originally recorded in 1981 at Miller Sound Studios. Initial pre-mastering & transfer at Cornerstone Studios.
© 2002 Monster Records
- Copyright (c) – Monster Records
- Recorded At – Miller Recording
- Mastered At – Cornerstone Studios, Wichita, KS
- Mastered At – Record Technology Incorporated – 8853
- Lacquer Cut At – AcousTech Mastering