Milton Brown And His Brownies - Pioneer Western Swing Band 1935-36 Album
Written-By – Art Gillhan, Billy Smythe, Scott Middleton
Written-By – Charles Hausman, W.L. Shockley
|3||When I Take My Sugar To Tea|
Written-By – Kahal, Norman, Fain
|4||Down By The O-h-i-o|
Adapted By – Milton Brown
|5||Easy Ridin' Papa|
Written-By – D. Ling, W. Benton Overstreet
|6||Somebody's Been Usin' That Thing|
Adapted By – Milton Brown Written-By [Uncredited] – Al Miller
|7||Black And White Rag|
Written-By – George Botsford
Written-By – Andy Razaf, Edgar Dowell
|9||I've Got The Blues For Mammy|
Written-By – Hy Heath, William Dougherty
Written-By – Dan Howell, Frankie Jaxon
Written-By – Wayne King, William Harold
|12||The Sheik Of Araby|
Written-By – Francis Wheeler, Harry B. Smith, Ted Snyder
|MCAC-1509||Milton Brown And His Brownies||Pioneer Western Swing Band 1935-36 (Cass, Comp)||MCA Records||MCAC-1509||US||1982|
- Art Direction – Vartan
- Contrabass [Upright Bass] – Wanna Coffman
- Design – Mike Fink
- Fiddle – Cecil Brower, Cliff Bruner (tracks: A1 to A6, B2 to B4, B6)
- Guitar – Durwood Brown
- Piano – Fred Calhoun
- Steel Guitar [Electric] – Bob Dunn
- Tenor Banjo – Ocie Stockard
- Vocals, Leader – Milton Brown
Tracks B1, B5 recorded in Chicago, January, 1935.
Tracks A1 to A6, B2 to B4, B6 recorded in New Orleans, March, 1936.
These performances were transferred to tape at half speed from the original Decca 78 RPM metal mothers.
- Barcode: 0 76732-1509-1
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout etched): MCA-2995-WI
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout etched): MCA-2996-WI
- Matrix / Runout (Both sides runout stamped): 回-G-回
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – MCA Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – MCA Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – MCA Records, Inc.
- Pressed By – MCA Pressing Plant, Gloversville
Related to Milton Brown And His Brownies - Pioneer Western Swing Band 1935-36: