Monteverdi, Emma Kirkby • Nigel Rogers • Rogers Covey-Crump • David Thomas , Taverner Consort, Taverner Choir, Taverner Players, Andrew Parrott - Selva Morale E Spirituale Album
- Performer: Monteverdi, Emma Kirkby • Nigel Rogers • Rogers Covey-Crump • David Thomas , Taverner Consort, Taverner Choir, Taverner Players, Andrew Parrott
- Title: Selva Morale E Spirituale
- Size MP3 ver: 1727 mb
- Size FLAC ver: 1237 mb
- Country: Europe
- Date of release: 1984
- Style: Renaissance
- # Catalog: 1C 067 1435391, ASD 1435391
- Label: His Master's Voice, His Master's Voice Digital
- Rating: 4.7 of 5
- Genre: Classical
|1||Psalm 116: Laudate Dominum (Primo) A 5||4:44|
|2||Motette: Jubilet Tota Civitas; Solo 'In Dialogo'||4:43|
|3||Psalm 111: Beatus Vir (Primo) A 6||8:59|
|4||Psalm 112: Laudate Pueri (Secondo) A 5||7:52|
|5||Salve Regina A 3||5:56|
|6||Hymnus: Deus Tuorum Militum A 3||2:42|
|7||Magnificat A 8||12:59|
|8||Psalm 110: Confitebor Tibi Domine (Secondo) A 3||6:24|
|9||Psalm 109: Dixit Dominus (Secondo) A 8||8:19|
- Bass Vocals – David Thomas (tracks: A1 to A4, B1 to B3, B5)
- Choir – Taverner Choir (tracks: A4, B1)
- Composed By – Claudio Monteverdi
- Directed By – Andrew Parrott
- Engineer [Balance Engineer] – Neville Boyling
- Ensemble – Taverner Consort (tracks: A1, A3, A4, B1, B3, B4), Taverner Players (tracks: A1 to A4, B1 to B5)
- Producer – John Fraser
- Sleeve Notes [French Translation] – Elizabeth Simon
- Sleeve Notes [German Translation] – Eckhardt Van Den Hoogen
- Sleeve Notes [Italian Translation] – Gila Jung
- Sleeve Notes [© 1983] – James H. Moore
- Sleeve Notes [© 1984] – Andrew Parrott
- Soprano Vocals – Emma Kirkby (tracks: A1 to A3, B1, B3 to B5)
- Tenor Vocals – Nigel Rogers (tracks: A2, B1, B2, B5), Rogers Covey-Crump (tracks: A1, A3, B2, B3, B5)
Large semi-circular 'Nipper' logo on red labels
(On labels:) "℗ 1983 Original sound recording made by EMI Records Ltd."
(On labels:) "Digital recording"
(On labels:) "Made in Germany by EMI Electrola"
(On front and back cover:) DMM logo
(On back cover:) "℗ 1984 Original sound recording made by EMI Records Ltd."
(On back cover:) "Pressed in Germany by EMI Electrola GmbH, Köln"
(On back cover:) "Printed in Germany by 4P NICOLAUS GmbH, Köln"
Gatefold sleeve with two extra pages attached to the middle, containing the lyrics
and notes in German, English, French and Italian
The Category with ASD-prefix is for UK only
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side 1, stamped): 1435391TA1-D
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side 2, stamped): 1435391TB1-D
- Barcode: 5 099914 353918
- Label Code: LC 0233
- Other (On back cover): PM 375
- Recorded At – Temple Church, London
- Pressed By – EMI Electrola GmbH
- Made By – EMI Electrola
- Printed By – 4P Nicolaus GMBH
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Records Ltd.