|3||The Same Day||2:15|
|4||All For You||1:27|
|5||Oh, My Stars||3:08|
|6||Run, All You...||1:39|
|8||I Go With Him||1:54|
|10||The Very Next Day||0:33|
|12||In The Graveyard||3:12|
|13||That's All There Is|
Drums – Peter Yanowitz
|14||This Is What It Is||4:17|
|15||Been So Long||1:30|
|TG231CD||Nina Nastasia|| The Blackened Air (CD, Album)||Touch And Go||TG231CD||US||2002|
- Accordion – Joshua Carlebach
- Artwork [Additional] By – Kennan Gudjonsson
- Artwork [Design] By – Kennan Gudjonsson
- Artwork [Illustration] By – James Nastasia
- Bass – Dave Richards
- Cello – Stephen Day
- Drums – Jay Bellerose
- Guitar, Mandolin – Gerry Leonard
- Mastered By – Kennan Gudjonsson, Steve Rooke
- Recorded By – Steve Albini
- Saw – Gonzalo Muñoz
- Songwriter – Nina Nastasia
- Viola – Dylan Willemsa
- Vocals, Guitar – Nina Nastasia
180 gram vinyl.
Heavy sleeve with embossed silver text on front and reverse. Comes with two-sided brown card insert.
Funded in part by Socialist.
Recorded in February, 2001 at Electrical Audio, Chicago.
Mastered by at Abbey Road Studios, London.
"That's All There Is" recorded in October, 1999.
All songs © 2002 Nina Nastasia, Vine St Music, BMI.