|1||The Right Time|
Vocals [Solo Girl] – Marjorie HendricksWritten-By – L. Herman, N. Brown, O. Cadena
Alto Saxophone – Ray Charles
|4||Talkin' About You||4:26|
|5||In A Little Spanish Town|
Written-By – Joe Young , Mabel Wayne, Sam Lewis
|6||A Fool For You||7:15|
|7||I Got A Woman||6:24|
Written-By – Bennie Ross Crawford Jr.
|1289||Ray Charles|| Ray Charles At Newport (LP, Album, Mono)||Atlantic||1289||US||1958|
|1289||Ray Charles|| Ray Charles At Newport (LP, Album, Mono, RP, Mon)||Atlantic||1289||US||1962|
|332019||Ray Charles|| Ray Charles A Newport (LP, Album, Mono, RE)||Atlantic||332019||France||1960|
|50 918||Ray Charles|| Ray Charles At Newport (LP, Album, RE)||Atlantic||50 918||France||Unknown|
|SD 1289||Ray Charles|| Ray Charles At Newport (LP, Album, RP)||Atlantic||SD 1289||US||Unknown|
- Baritone Saxophone – Bennie Crawford
- Bass – Edgar Wills
- Design [Cover] – Marvin Israel
- Drums – Richie Goldberg
- Engineer [Recording] – Harold Chapman, Tom Dowd
- Liner Notes – Kenneth Lee Karpe
- Photography By [Cover] – Lee Friedlander
- Supervised By – Nesuhi Ertegun
- Tenor Saxophone – David Newman
- Trumpet – Lee Harper, Marcus Belgrave
- Vocals – The Raylettes (tracks: A1, B2)
- Vocals, Piano, Alto Saxophone – Ray Charles
- Written-By – Ray Charles (tracks: A3 to B2, B4)
This album was recorded in its entirety at The Newport Jazz Festival in Newport, Rhode Island on July 5, 1958 by special arrangement with the Directors of The Newport Jazz Festival.
This is the variant "bullseye label"
The label is white with black printing. red, purple and black fan around the center hole of the record.
"ATLANTIC" is at the top of the label in an orange and purple band that extends around the perimeter of the label.