Sylk-E. Fyne Featuring Too $hort - Keep It Real Album
|1||Keep It Real (Instrumental)||4:16|
|2||Keep It Real (A Cappella)||3:53|
|3||Keep It Real (LP Version)||4:02|
|4||Keep It Real (Callout Hook)||0:10|
- Executive-Producer – Michael Concepcion
- Executive-Producer [Associate Executive Producer] – BIlly Johnson , Craig Nobles, Freddie Lee
- Executive-Producer, A&R [A&R Direction] – Kevin Evans
- Executive-Producer, Written-By – Gerald Baillergeau
- Mastered By – Tony Dawsey
- Producer – Gerald Baillergeau AKA Big Yam, Victor Merritt AKA Vino
- Recorded By, Mixed By, Executive-Producer [Associate Executive Producer], Written-By – Victor Merritt
- Written-By – Lamar Johnson, Todd Shaw
Published by Mike's Rap / Srand Music / Zomba Songs, Inc. / Micon Music (ASCAP).
Recorded and mixed for Grand Jury Productions, Inc. at Blvd. Recording Studios, Carson, CA. Mastered at Masterdisk, NYC.
Too $hort appears courtesy of Jive Records.
Original version on the forthcoming album "Raw Sylk" 07863-67551-1/2/4.
© 1998 BMG Entertainment ℗ 1998 BMG Entertainment. Manufactured and distributed by BMG Distribution, a unit of BMG Entertainment.
- Matrix / Runout: RDJ654652 ++ 84860-01 SONOPRESS USA
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L027
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 1027
- Record Company – BMG Entertainment
- Manufactured By – BMG Distribution
- Distributed By – BMG Distribution
- Copyright (c) – BMG Entertainment
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – BMG Entertainment
- Published By – Mike's Rap
- Published By – Srand Music
- Published By – Zomba Songs Inc.
- Published By – Micon Publishing
- Pressed By – Sonopress USA – 84860-01
- Recorded At – Blvd Recording Studios
- Mixed At – Blvd Recording Studios
- Mastered At – Masterdisk