The Sundays - Static & Silence Album
|1||I Can't Wait||2:22|
|3||When I'm Thinking About You||4:17|
|4||Leave This City||4:23|
- Arranged By [Brass & Flute], Orchestrated By [Brass & Flute] – Gavurin, Wheeler, Martin Green
- Arranged By [String], Orchestrated By [String] – Audrey Riley, Gavurin, Wheeler
- Bass – Paul Brindley
- Design [Cover] – Gavurin, Wheeler, Slim Smith
- Drums – Patrick Hannan
- Engineer [Assistant] – Alex Seel, Gerard Navarro, Graeme Stewart, Guy Massey, Jon Bailey
- Engineer, Mixed By – Dave Anderson (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 11), Gavurin, Wheeler, Nigel Godrich (tracks: 4)
- Management – Darren Michaelson, Raymond Coffer
- Organ [Hammond], Piano – Dave Anderson, Kev Jamieson
- Percussion – Dave Pulfreman, Martin Ditcham
- Songwriter, Producer, Guitar, Organ [Hammond], Piano, Percussion – David Gavurin
- Songwriter, Producer, Voice – Harriet Wheeler
Recorded at home & at RAK
Mixed at Air, Abbey Road, Mayfair studios.
℗ 1997 the copyright in this recording is owned by Overock Limited, under exclusive licence to EMI Records Ltd. © 1997 Overock Limited.
- Barcode (Printed): 7 24382 12192 3
- Barcode (String): 724382121923
- Label Code: LC0299
- Distribution Code (F: France): PM 520
- Distribution Code (I: Italy): 070
- Rights Society: bel BIEM
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): 821219 2 . 2 EMI SWINDON
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): 821219 2 . 2 :2:4 EMI SWINDON
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1 & 2): IFPI L042
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): ifpi 1455
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): ifpi 1459
- Recorded At – RAK Studios
- Mixed At – Air Lyndhurst Hall
- Mixed At – Abbey Road Studios
- Mixed At – Mayfair Studios
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Overock Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Overock Ltd.
- Licensed To – EMI Records Ltd.
- Glass Mastered At – EMI Swindon
Related to The Sundays - Static & Silence: