TheJulianaTheory : Onelinedrawing : GreyAM - Three-Way Split Album
|2||–TheJulianaTheory||If I Told You This Was Killing Me Would You Stop?||3:30|
|3||–GreyAM||Sandbox Hopping In Phoenix||3:42|
|4||–TheJulianaTheory||Variations On A Theme||3:51|
- Bass, Vocals – Pat (tracks: 4 to 5)
- Drums, Words By [Irate Yelling] – Todd (tracks: 4 to 5)
- Engineer [Engineeered By] – Joe " Da Knobturner" Wegleski
- Guitar, Vocals – Chris (tracks: 4 to 5)
- Keyboards [Arranged & Played By] – Tom Borthwick (tracks: 4 to 5)
- Mastered By – Richard Rescigno
- Mixed By [Final Mix Administered By] – Brett Detar (tracks: 1, 2), Richard Rescigno (tracks: 1, 2)
- Photography By [The Grey Am Photo] – Johnny Rocket
- Photography By [The Juliana Theory Photo] – Shae Acopian
- Photography By [The Onelinedrawing Photo] – Travis M. Keller
- Producer [Produced By] – Joe (tracks: 4 to 5), The Grey AM (tracks: 4 to 5)
- Written-By – Jonah Rzadzinsky (tracks: 3)
This record is dedicated to the band inside.
It was mastered at Mountainside Studios in the month of October in the year 1999.
All songs are copyright the individual bands.
Unauthorized duplication is punishable by law however, we encourage you to tape it for a friend.
Tracks 4-5 recorded on August 9th at Sound Investments in Scranton, PA
Additional Guitar tracks by Dominic from Dust To Dust
- Matrix / Runout: #OD5005 #41154/0
- Rights Society: SESAC
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Mastered At – Mountainside Studio
- Published By – No You Don't, We Own Them
- Copyright (c) – Onelinedrawing
- Recorded At – Sound Investments, Scranton PA