Tom Waits - Closing Time Album
|1||Old Shoes (& Picture Postcards)|
|6||I Hope That I Don't Fall In Love With You|
|8||Ice Cream Man|
|9||Little Trip To Heaven (On The Wings Of Your Love)|
- Arranged By [String Quartet] – Jerry Yester (tracks: B5)
- Bass – Arni Egilsson (tracks: B6), Bill Plummer (tracks: A1-A5, B1, B3-B4)
- Celesta – Tom Waits (tracks: B3)
- Cello – Jesse Ehrlich (tracks: B6)
- Design – Cal Schenkel
- Drums – John Seiter (tracks: A1, A3-A5, B1, B3-B4)
- Engineer – Ritchie Moore
- Guitar – Peter Klimes (tracks: A1, A3, A5, B3-B4), Shep Cooke (tracks: A4), Tom Waits (tracks: A2, A4)
- Guitar [6 String] – Peter Klimes (tracks: B1), Shep Cooke (tracks: A2)
- Harmonium – Tom Waits (tracks: A2)
- Harpsichord – Tom Waits (tracks: A6)
- Management – Herb Cohen
- Pedal Steel Guitar – Peter Klimes (tracks: B1)
- Photography By – Ed Caraeff
- Piano – Tom Waits (tracks: A1, A3, A5-A6, B1-B6)
- Producer – Jerry Yester
- Trumpet – Delbert Bennett (tracks: A3, A5, B4), Tony Terran (tracks: B6)
- Vocals – John Seiter (tracks: A1, B1), Shep Cooke (tracks: A4), Tom Waits (tracks: A1-A6, B1-B5)
- Written-By – Tom Waits
The original 1973 pressings have the white Asylum label with the wooden cage logo. This label design was introduced in 1972 and used until the end of 1973.
The subsequent pressings have the blue clouds label. These were used throughout the 70s. The WEA logo was added in 1975. 80s pressings come with the black and orange labels.
Lyrics are printed on inner sleeve.
First US Album Release.
- Record Company – Elektra/Asylum/Nonesuch Records
- Copyright (c) – Elektra/Asylum/Nonesuch Records
- Published By – Fifth Floor Music, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Asylum Records
- Produced For – Third Story Productions
- Recorded At – Sunset Sound
- Mixed At – Wally Heider Recording
- Manufactured By – Atlantic Recording Corporation