Traitors Gate - Devil Takes The High Road Album
|1||Shoot To Kill|
|2||Long Way Home|
|4||Devil Takes The High Road|
|5||Love After Midnight|
|BOLT 12||Traitors Gate||Devil Takes The High Road (12", EP)||Bullet Records||BOLT 12||UK||1985|
|HRR 288 CD||Traitors Gate||Devil Takes The High Road (CD, EP, RE, RM)||High Roller Records||HRR 288 CD||Germany||2013|
|HRR 288||Traitors Gate||Devil Takes The High Road (12", Comp, Spl)||High Roller Records||HRR 288||Germany||2013|
|HRR 288||Traitors Gate||Devil Takes The High Road (LP, Comp, Ltd, RE, RP, Pur)||High Roller Records||HRR 288||Germany||2018|
|HRR 288||Traitors Gate||Devil Takes The High Road (12", Comp, Ltd, RE, RP)||High Roller Records||HRR 288||Germany||2016|
- Bass – Hugh Jones (tracks: B1 to B3), Steve Colley (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Compiled By – Thorsten Thormann
- Drums – Paul House
- Guitar – Andy Turner , Steve Colley (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Layout – André Tueroff
- Recorded By – Bill Ferrier (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Remastered By – Patrick W. Engel
- Vocals – Hugh Jones
Tracks A1 to A3 recorded at Cave Studio, Bristol. Originally released as the Devil Takes The High Road 12" in 1985.
Tracks B1 to B3 recorded at Loco Studios, Tredunnock, South Wales in 1980 under the name of Quest.
150 copies on clear / black splatter vinyl.
350 copies on black vinyl. (this)
Comes with poster and insert.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): 104341M1/A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): 104341M2/A
- Recorded At – Cave Studio
- Recorded At – Loco Studios
- Remastered At – Temple Of Disharmony